Mar 27 - UPDATE: Day 10 of School Closure

Video Update 3/27/20


Hey All,

I am over half way through the Research Workshop Project grading. Things are looking a bit weird (and by weird I mean not good). I want to make sure that everyone learns something from this, so I created an extra credit opportunity for you all to gain some redemption. Take a look at the following stuff you should be focused on for now:

  1. Unit Assignment Sheet Readings - Keep up on your readings. When we return (remotely or otherwise) these will be due.
  2. Edpuzzle - Vietnam - Many of you finish this... well done.
  3. Research Workshop Extra Credit - This is eligible to all. You MUST watch the video below to do the extra credit. Give me till tonight to finish grading the rest of 3rd and 6th period.
See you soon (I hope)

- Mr. T

Research Workshop Review and Extra Credit Opportunity



Fun Video of the Week