Mar 16 - School Closure

Hey All,


First, thanks to the majority of you that are on Remind. That will be a great interface to stay in touch with. It allows for one-on-one messaging and I can push out whole group notifications. Because the situation is continually evolving I am not sure that what we are planning now will be the case by the end of the week.

For those of you that try to do well in school, and are stressed, stay calm. For those that are using this time as an excuse to avoid work, don't. Check out the executive order from the governor here about high quality educational opportunities.

In terms of communication and checking in, you will be required to:
  1. Check the Blog daily
  2. Check your email daily
  3. Sign up for Remind (if possible... see below)
I will do my best to make this process easy for you. If you are checking the blog daily and communicating with me through email you will be fine. If you need to chat over the phone, that can be arranged as well.

Check tomorrow's post for more information and some content. FOR TODAY, all I expect is that you sign up for Remind and know the obligations for checking your email and the blog.

- Mr. T