Mar 20 - Day 5 of School Closure

Video Update 3/20/20


Hey Everyone,

Thanks to those of you making the best of this situation and being diligent with your studies and academic growth. Some quick updates:

  1. I will be posting progress grades tonight. They WILL NOT include: Research Project, Edpuzzle Vietnam, or CH 22/23 Reading Notes. I will be grading the Research Project into the 4th quarter grades and the other assignments will be graded if/when we return from this quarantine. Thanks to everyone that got me missing/late assignments this last week!
  2. We can chat if you need to! If you are still trying to complete the Research Project, don't know how to do the Edpuzzle, or need some other support please email me you number and I can call you. I am using Google Voice, so the number will either say Restricted or No Caller ID.
  3. Stay strong! I will attempt to have a weekly update. With this new shelter in place order for the state there is a lot of mis-information. I have found the KQED website to be the most informative and accurate. Check it out! LINK